People: Our Strength, Our Future
A career at Black & McDonald will grant you the opportunity to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement, help reinforce our values and shape our contribution to community, and drive our continued success. Our vision is to be the best company to work for; the best company for safety, quality and value; the best company for customer service; and the best company for technical expertise.
Black & McDonald Limited is actively seeking an experienced Business Development Representative to join our Industrial Team. Reporting to the Western Industrial Region Commercial Division Manager, the right candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating opportunities to grow our business and reputation in the Industrial, Maintenance and Turnaround Markets in Western Canada. The successful candidate will reside at our office located in Saskatoon, SK.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies to gain market share in the Large Industrial Construction/Major Project and Maintenance and Turnaround Markets
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Lead the RFP and RFQ process in accordance with the customer timeline
- Drafting, development, and analysis of proposals and contracts for presentation to senior management and customers
- Work closely with Black & McDonald's Project Managers to help ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Proposal experience is required including ability to develop and deliver to customer
- Timely reporting of accounts and objectives/activities to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Participate, and attend trade shows, conferences, seminars and other industry related events
- Other duties as assigned by your direct supervisor