People: Our Strength, Our Future
A career at Black & McDonald will grant you the opportunity to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement, help reinforce our values and shape our contribution to community, and drive our continued success. Our vision is to be the best company to work for; the best company for safety, quality and value; the best company for customer service; and the best company for technical expertise.
The Project Coordinator will assist with the overall administrative direction for one large or several smaller MTO construction projects. They will assist with the overall performance, including the management of costs, schedule, and project status while maintaining excellent relations with the employees, subcontractors, consultants, and our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with the project manager to plan and execute projects in accordance with Corporate Policy
- Assist with preparing contracts and progress reports
- Assist in the purchase of supplies and materials
- Liaise with Locator to identify and locate underground utility lines and distribute them as required
- Office management including filing and document control (e.g. RFI and shop drawing submittals)
- Prepare subcontracts for job setup
- Evaluate labour productivity