People: Our Strength, Our Future
A career at Black & McDonald will grant you the opportunity to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement, help reinforce our values and shape our contribution to community, and drive our continued success. Our vision is to be the best company to work for; the best company for safety, quality and value; the best company for customer service; and the best company for technical expertise.
The Site Administrator will assist with the overall administrative direction for the Leamington Substation Project. They will assist with the overall performance, including the management of costs, schedule, and project status while maintaining excellent relations with the employees, subcontractors, consultants, and our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager in planning & scheduling
- Support the site with trade and subcontractor coordination
- Respond to customer calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Assist with new employee file coordination including orientation, dispatch slips and hiring kit
- Weekly timesheet reporting
- Assist with safety documentation and record, material/equipment procurement
- Documentation control – photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Preparing of documentation to assist Accounts Receivable/Payable (eg. invoices, purchase orders) etc.
- Productivity reports
- Manage RFI log
- Other duties as assigned
- Energetic and organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills