People: Our Strength, Our Future
A career at Black & McDonald will grant you the opportunity to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement, help reinforce our values and shape our contribution to community, and drive our continued success. Our vision is to be the best company to work for; the best company for safety, quality and value; the best company for customer service; and the best company for technical expertise.
Black & McDonald is actively seeking a Timesheet Coordinator for the TransCanada Energy Ltd. Napanee Generating Station (NGS) Project located in Napanee, Ontario. The successful candidate will compile, verify, record and process forms and documents contracts, registrations and requisitions, in accordance with established procedures, guidelines and schedules.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile, verify, record and process forms and documents in accordance with established procedures and schedules, using digital and manual processing systems.
- Check all timesheets against daily plan or scope documents to ensure correct work order are on timesheets.
- Ensure all delay codes have an SCR in place.
- Input time into tracker and check and ensure hours are correct with Payroll's daily records
- Verify contractor attendance vs timesheets.
- Forward Hours to payroll in a timely manner.
- Deal with rejected timesheets and follow up with Supervisor.
- Provide support for site supervision and field staff as required
- Other duties as required to support the project