People: Our Strength, Our Future
A career at Black & McDonald will grant you the opportunity to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement, help reinforce our values and shape our contribution to community, and drive our continued success. Our vision is to be the best company to work for; the best company for safety, quality and value; the best company for customer service; and the best company for technical expertise.
The Project Coordinator will assist with the overall administrative direction for one large or several smaller construction projects. They will assist with the overall performance, including the management of costs, schedule and project status while maintaining excellent relations with the employees, subcontractors, consultants and our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, in conjunction with the Project Manager, the execution of projects in accordance with Corporate Policy
- Assist with preparing contracts
- Prepare progress reports
- Assist in the purchase of supplies and materials
- Prepare and maintain timesheets
- Document control
- Fleet/equipment management
- Office management
- Other duties as assigned
- Change management