Are you looking for a position that offers…
- The ability to take an entrepreneurial role securing negotiated mechanical service project work
- Training and development to prepare for greater opportunity in a growing industry with Black & McDonald
- Diverse potential in commercial, industrial, manufacturing, institutional and retail markets
- Involvement in a national business with a company culture of continuous improvement
- The ability to help reinforce our values and shape our contribution to the communities we live and work in
Why choose a career with Black & McDonald?
Our vision is to be the best company to work for; the best company for safety, quality and value; the best company for customer service; and the best company for technical expertise.
Reporting to the Division Manager, this exciting opportunity will work within our London projects and service teams and is responsible for providing support to all functional areas of the business including, but not limited to, assisting with planning, organizing, and evaluating various aspects of construction projects and service contracts. The successful candidate will reside at our London Ontario office while serving an area along the 401 corridor from Woodstock to Windsor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Managers and Supervisors to provide valuable assistance to the Construction and Service operations
- Assist with planning and preparing various schedules, budgets and estimates
- Attend all weekly operational meetings as required and attend monthly Safety Talk meetings
- Build and maintain customer and supplier/vendor relationships
- Setup and maintain project files and various reports
- Coordinate purchase of tools, equipment and materials for secured jobs
- Complete various tasks as assigned by the Division Manager